Thursday, May 16, 2013

Juicing Day 4


I was hungry last night like 2am, so I got up to mush a banana & drink some water. 

1 liter water this morning followed by 1 cup of coffee, follow by breakfast. 

Breakfast
5 carrots
1 grapefruit 
2 cups spinach 
1/2 pineapple 

I had two eager helpers this time too! :)








There's my beautiful breakfast!!! Mmmm it was soooo good! 

Cleaning is fun too!!


Lunch

2 cups kale 
2 cups Simply Orange Orange juice 

BLENDED 5 minutes 

Pour over ice 
Warning: kind of chunky! :)


Afternoon boost: coffee 


At dinner: 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar & 8 oz acai berry juice






My dinner: yoplait strawberry banana yogurt smoothie w/2 cups almond milk, 1/2 cup added frozen mixed berries, & 2 bananas (I'm hoping all the extras will fill me up enough to sustain me through the night where I won't wake up hungry in the wee hours of the morning).

Forgot to take a picture of my lovely creation. Ah well, there's always tomorrow! :) 


Late night, can't sleep, hungry snack: 1 banana mushed 


No comments:

Post a Comment