Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Juicing Day 2

Here I go on Day 2, no headache so far but don't feel any major difference otherwise. I am hungry but only because I have the option. I'm downing 1 liter as we speak and plan to make a grapefruit/carrot mixture this morning for breakfast. 

Breakfast: 

1 grapefruit
5 carrots


My helpers!! In go the carrots! Veggies first, then fruit. 

Judge #1 approved. Judge #2 was convinced he did not want to try :)


Lunch:

1 bunch of Kale 6-8 stalks
1/2 pineapple 


Ben didn't like it. Will didn't even try it. It could grow on me. 

Afternoon boost: coffee

Dinner: 
Vegan tropical strawberry Shakeology 
1 cup pineapple
1/2 cup frozen berries 
1 cup almond milk 
1 cup water 


I forgot to take a picture before I drank it all, hehe!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment