Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Juicing Day 3


Excited because I'm starting to feel a little lighter. I started this journey at 143.2 and I've been in a stead weight gain the past few months despite working out and clean eating, it just keeps creeping up. My diet hasn't been perfect but it hasn't been terrible. I know my digestion was off, the bloating and weight gain and pain are my main motivators to continue doing this everyday. Haha, I say everyday and I'm on day 3! I was restless last night at bedtime! I was tired but couldn't get comfortable. This has been me for a while now and it's where I would have gone downstairs in the past to have a snack, but it would have been an emotionally fueled snack, aka not needed as well as one regretted the next morning! I turned on some Joyce Meyer and poured out my heart to God and started a new habit, which is hard but is for my best benefit and I am proud of! 

Morning: 1 liter water, 1 cup of water 

Breakfast: 
5 carrots
1 grapefruit
1/2 pineapple
1 cup spinach 


Oooh yeeeaaaaahh! I could get used to this!!! This is the best yet! Mmmmm! 



Lunch: 
2 cup spinach 
2 mandarin oranges
10 strawberries 
1 banana 
BLENDED

Afternoon boost: coffee

At dinner: 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz water 

My dinner: 1 strawberry banana yoplait smoothie pack w/2cup spinach,1 cup almond milk, 1 added banana 


Drank it again before I took a pic!!! Oh well, here's my empty cup! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment