Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Semi-sleepless


I realize this is not my most flattering pictures and my smile is halfway there... But it's REAL. It's me, it's life! :) 

Last night was my 4th semi sleepless night. 

I was having a huge pity party for myself early this morning in anticipation of the day knowing I had only slept from. 10:30-11:30pm and then did not fall asleep until around 5am again. The pelvic pain is back and the restless muscle tremors (from withdrawl of just 1 month of being on ultram) are still existent.

This morning while making milk for the boys, and waiting for it to warm, I bent over and my mind thought, I am so tired, how am I going to make it through the day being so tired? The verse that goes something like, "Lift up your eyes to the hills where does my help come from? It comes from the Lord filled" my mind. I immediately went from bent over stretching position to arms up and said that verse out loud. I sat down on the couch and praise God His mercies are new every morning! My Spirit rose up within me. And I felt the Spirit saying, "Becky, maintain a good attitude. I have given you a big, beautiful house filled with food and toys and two beautiful, smart, healthy boys. A faithful husband who loves you beyond life and family and friends who pray for you and are there for you." Did I get a big energy surge and now feel completely restored? No. But my soul waits upon the Lord for answers & I can do ALL things through him who gives me strength & I put my hope in the Lord where my strength is renewed. I will soar on wings like eagles; run and not grow weary, walk and not be faint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment