Saturday, July 13, 2013

Best fiber supplement?

I've been researching fiber powders, pills, blends, and gummies & am confused as to which one to try for the best results. If I asked 10 different people, I'm sure I'd get 10 different opinions, and ultimately only I will know what's best for my body based on how my body reacts (or doesn't react) to the fiber ingredients. 

I think I've narrowed it down to these 4.







I kind of feel like I may want to eat the entire bottle of gummies, so that may be out! Hahaha! I will say with that I took my vitamins via gummy form after my second son was born and not only was it tasty getting my calcium, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin b, and maybe a couple more, but I felt great! Only problem was they tend to be a bit on the pricey side. So when cutting our budget a few years ago, this was one area we could cut back and did. Kind of neat how they have this option though! 

Honestly, I'd like to get all my fiber from God's great creation being fruits and veggies and such but I'm obviously lacking as my health is saying so. 

So to my readers, which would you choose or would you recommended a different product? I'd love to hear your thoughts!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment