Monday, July 8, 2013

From Pain to Positive

Whether your suffering from a broken heart, a broken leg, or a mysterious auto immune disease, pain is very real. It can become difficult to cope with when pain is chronic and doesn't give much sight for relief in the days ahead. 






Fortunately we have a Healer who is more powerful than any drug or remedy. 

If you're in chronic pain of any kind, join me and the next time you feel this pain and you start to think thoughts like, "Ouch, this hurts" "Will this pain ever go away" "No one seems to have the solution I need to make me feel better". Trying choose positive things to focus on. It may not take your pain away but gratitude and thankfulness are a great mood lifter. They don't have to be huge things. Just look around you. "God, thank you for this roof over my head" "God, thank you for the food in my cupboard" "God, thank you for running water!". Sometimes the simplest things are the best! 

Can I pray for you somehow? Please feel free to leave your prayer requests in the comments section below or please get in touch with me via email or Facebook and I'd love to pray for and with you! 


You are not alone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment