Saturday, August 31, 2013

Laundry Room Decor

There's always, always something to be thankful for & I enjoy trying to find it in every situation. 

Sometimes I may not see it or it's more of a challenge. But, one thing is for sure, I KNOW God has blessed me whether I feel it or not. 

How many of you are on Pinterest? I saw a really neat laundry room saying and knew I was going to incorporate it somehow to our laundry room. 

I have a hard time decorating because it just doesn't come natural to me. Unless I'm copying an exact look, a blank wall leaves my brain blank. 

On another note, I'm all about saving a buck or two and while my handwriting isn't perfect, it's almost more fun making it by hand. With that being said I enlisted some helpers. 

We got out the finger paints & I just let the boys paint however they wanted. To start, we used paintbrushes.

Ben had enough of the paintbrush

It wasn't long before the colors were mixed! 


My inspiration 



Here is the final product 


No comments:

Post a Comment