Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cracks and Lacks

Did you know there are many things you can't do? 

You're probably laughing, thinking ugh, yeah Becky, thanks for reminding me! Well, I remind you to let you in on a secret!....


Would it shock you to know that I think there are a few things God can't do either? Don't get me wrong, let's go to the scriptures!!! 


See!!! Isn't that awesome!!! I somehow feel a little closer to God after reading that he can't do a few things too, and you know what? He can't do all those thins because He is Holy & perfect. And I believe He has called us to be set apart, but by no means does He call us to be perfect. He does call us to live for Him and to call upon Him where we lack. So it's not an excuse to slack to recognize we are imperfect, rather where we are imperfect God fills in those cracks and gets the glory!  

So be encouraged today that God called you. He loves you. He will never let you go. He won't abandon you. He IS perfect. He IS Holy. He will make a way. There's nothing He CAN'T do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment