Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What to do? Be honest and real with yourself.

Lately, I've been itching to do more. I feel a tug at my heart to do more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a stay at home mom and as I browse mom blog sites I think to myself, why didn't I think of that? Or hey, great idea. But I have a hard time starting a blog having the content be on other people's ideas. Sure it's one thing to try other people ideas and then blog on how my boys and I enjoyed them, but it's not enjoyable for me to try and think of something new and blog about it. I'm loving the connections I can make via the internet and blogging, but I have yet to find my niche. There are so many things I enjoy, God and my early quiet moments with him as I wake up before the boys to start my day in prayer and reading the Bible. I enjoy my husband and his humor and his character. I love my boys and the new ways they open my eyes to view the world, their carefree spirit and their joy. I love people, all kind of people, people like me, people I have nothing in common with, people that are givers and people that need a little extra from me to give (ie takers). I love fitness and nutrition but I have no special degree or certification (granted I guess I am nationally certified in theraputic massage) but still I feel like I don't compare with personal trainers or physical therapists or women bodybuilders. I guess that's where I loose myself, when I start to compare. I have the head knowledge to enjoy myself and this blog for what it will be, a learning process and a way to reach out to others who want to connect. I'm a crafty mom, but definetly not a super duper creativity flowing mom -- God bless you if you are! Keep your pins coming on pinterest because I'm watching and loving it!!! -- I am thankful for this opportunity and am going to go learn something new.... Oh yeah, and here's another picture :) Everyone loves pictures, right?! Hope you're having a blessed day!

When was the last time you played in the rain? I love how kids make a game out of everything. Enjoy this day!


1 comment: