Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Change

Change seems to be key in my life right now. When I first started this blog I was having great amounts of energy (well maybe not great but normal), and the past two weeks I've been lower than low when it comes to energy. I'm heading t the doc (cringe! Not a fan of docs) and hope he'll run some tests and find some answers vs throw some pills at me.

I've been learning a lot through this:

1) God is faithful!

2) I'm a lot stronger than I think

3) The boys will remember a stable mom vs an overly creative one that's burnt out.

4) People need people, get your eyes off of yourself and serve someone if you want to find new joy in life. There's more to life than yourself.

That's just a few of the many things I've been learning, or shall I say relearning :)


Hope you're all well & healthy! What are you learning about yourself lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment