Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So this blogging thing is tougher than I thought. I went to sign in tonight to do some more work on getting this thing started and it took me about 10 minutes to navigate through and get to the main page. Some people I'm sure could do it in one minute. Thankfully being a mom comes easier than a computer wiz -- so I'm not too worried! Challenge one: uploading (is it even called that?) a photo.

Peanut butter bumblebees from my sister's babyshower. 


YESSSSS! I did it! I feel so accomplished! Ah, the joys of my small successes. To bed for me tonight. This blogging is soooooo random right now and I look forward to developing more catagories and personalized niche topics as time goes on. First things first, the basics. Thanks to anyone who's reading/following.

No comments:

Post a Comment