Monday, March 25, 2013

Bummer I can't edit! Or can I?

I am blessed by the out pouring of people that have supported me with my blog in just the past 20 minutes of mentioning it to people!! Thank you all SO much! I am all that more eager now to make this be a refreshing, uplifting & personal space for you to visit. I feel privileged to have you as an audience & want to make the most of our time here. I am running into a few problems. I can't find or see my tabs and am unable to do a lot of changes with the iPad because of some of the limitations of it. BUT wait a second? Did I just say I had an iPad? Why yes I did!! And I also am blessed and fortunate to have an iPhone. I am quick to start to make excuses of why this blog can't be better because my laptop doesn't work and allow me to edit this blog more in depth, BUT God has blessed me with SO much more than the man or woman next door and more than a lot of people, I say that not bragging, rather to keep my own selfishness and greed in check. I believe God will bless my husband and I with the money specific for a laptop or even place one in our possession when it's time for us to have one. Until then, I believe in taking good care of what we have been given and when we do well (are responsible, thankful, and bless other people) with that, then and only then will God promote us to greater things. So my original post was going to excuse myself on the lack of content and layout on here, but that would just be an excuse. There are many more things I can learn how to do or possibly tweak the layout of this one so that it works well with the features I am able to use!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment