Thursday, April 4, 2013

Puzzle Pieces

Do you know what you're doing for the rest of your life? Do you want to know what you're going to do for the rest of your life? For some reason I feel the inner scratching at my soul to want to know what I'm going to do when the boys go to preschool next year. I have made it my mission to know -- HA! Funny thing is, God decides WHEN I know, not me! I have recently had that lightbulb go on and accepted it.

The next puzzle piece if waiting for this thing to bloom from seed to flower! For some reason I feel entilted to be ready now. I for some reason I feel like I should get to know. I feel like I can have arrivred at my place of maximum career fufillment and leadership skills. Now I know I am no where near being responsbile and ready for that position but I want the activity of it.

I am maturing and growing and I want to enjoy the journey. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything unless is it God annointed. The possibilities sometimes overwhelm me, but I can only pray and trust God will lead me to more specific of a career. I hope to read this blog post 10 years from now and see where I've come from.

Did you know what you wanted to do straight out of highschool, college? Did you doubt yourself? Did you go all in? Did you pray about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment