Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reset

I am on a quest to have the best body God has given me. I know I have something missing but I haven't been able to find the missing piece. I'm exploring The Ultimate Reset by Beachbody. It's a 21 day detox plan where you go back to nature following their guided menu plan and drinking a couple mixed powders. I have to be honest, that's all I know right now. Sooooo many people have recommended it to me for my sugar addiction, for my IBS, constipation, and a great way to learn how to eat. I'm exploring this and will get back to you all. Any comments from users out there?

"Increase energy, lose weight, and lower your cholesterol in 21 days. In just 3 weeks, the Beachbody Ultimate Reset will help your body get rid of the toxins you've been taking in for decades. This gentle, no-starvation cleanse helps restore your body to its optimal "factory settings," so you can feel, look, and be healthier than before." Beachbody.com

1 comment:

  1. Once I get my weight down and get into a routine with working out I want to try this. Sounds very positive.

    ReplyDelete